Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February Net Worth

I’ve mentioned a couple times that this month was rough for me. Now that I’m on the other side of things, I’m happy that I’ve still made progress towards my goal of paying off $10,000 in debt this year. I’ve paid off $786.57 so far. I’m also excited that I am +675.92 from last month. Of course, I’m still in the negative net worth camp, but I’m making progress and at -61,165.82. As you can tell by my fancy chart, I’m on that upward trend. feb net worth.PNG
I’m so proud of myself for sticking to my goals.

Hopefully, next month is less of a challenge and I can get back to really enjoying my savings. I have started the single lifestyle again, so if I come up with any good tips for the other ladies out there, I’ll certainly share.

You’ve probably noticed the ads on my blog by now. I’ve been active and viewed enough for Google Adsense to accept my application. Yay! I have never done anything like this before, so I have pretty low expectations. I know that, as of now, this won’t be my official “side hustle”, but I’m sure that’s how a lot of popular bloggers started out. So who really knows.

Here’s to starting fresh in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment