Tuesday, May 31, 2016

June Net Worth

May was a pretty successful month. I moved into another new role within my company and started on a new team. I also spent time with my family for mother's day, memorial day, and most importantly my mom's birthday.

I've started a new payment system for my Parent PLUS loans. I am paying about $200 out of each paycheck towards the balance. In exciting news, I found out today that the provider has updated their system. It will now allow me to decide where the extra funds after interest will go. Previously, I had to call when I made my extra payments. It's small, but definitely will streamline the process.

I made a good amount of progress this month. I am up $911.72 from last month. I also am at a -$55,689.53, but that's better than before. I'm still on the upward trend, so that's a positive note.


I've enjoyed spending time with family and friends this month. June will be a challenge because one of my favorite music festivals happens at the end of the month. Look forward to posts about what strategies I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment